Maggie Daley is gone but never be forgotten!
The Chicago's former First Lady Maggie Daley died at age 68, a woman, a Daughter , a wife, a mother, a friend, and a promoter of Chicago's Cultural and Educational Program.
I haven't had a chance to meet Maggie Daley in person I've known her only on the magazines, newspapers and the television but I have been following her and idolized this brave and courageous woman. Maggie Daley inspires me to do more and to give more to those in need within and outside of family and to any member of the society we live in regardless of sex, religion, age, color of the skin as this is what Maggie Daley taught me all throughout the years I have been following her.
The day I pledged my allegiance to and as a Citizen of this wonderful country the United States of America is the day when I learned of Maggie's battle with the big C , sorrow engulfed my whole being , my whole body was numbed with sadness but at the back of my mind it's telling me the BIG C isn't gonna stop Maggie from spearheading her advocacy and causes aimed at helping the poor and the underprivileged and yes up to her last moments in this world Maggie never failed me.
Maggie did not let the BIG C stops her from doing what she does best helping people and family. Maggie founded and serves as a Chairwoman of the AFTER SCHOOL MATTERS, and because of her work and dedication to helping people in need she received numerous awards and admiration of the hundreds of thousands if not millions of people not just in Chicago, and the United States but all over the world.
Chicago's most beloved mother , woman , and a friend is gone but her legacy continues and She will always be in our hearts and minds and she will forever be my ultimate idol. Maggie, The city of Chicago and the rests of the people who have benefited your benevolence and kindness of your heart will forever be grateful of you!
Good bye Maggie Daley you will never be forgotten!
The Chicago's former First Lady Maggie Daley died at age 68, a woman, a Daughter , a wife, a mother, a friend, and a promoter of Chicago's Cultural and Educational Program.
I haven't had a chance to meet Maggie Daley in person I've known her only on the magazines, newspapers and the television but I have been following her and idolized this brave and courageous woman. Maggie Daley inspires me to do more and to give more to those in need within and outside of family and to any member of the society we live in regardless of sex, religion, age, color of the skin as this is what Maggie Daley taught me all throughout the years I have been following her.
The day I pledged my allegiance to and as a Citizen of this wonderful country the United States of America is the day when I learned of Maggie's battle with the big C , sorrow engulfed my whole being , my whole body was numbed with sadness but at the back of my mind it's telling me the BIG C isn't gonna stop Maggie from spearheading her advocacy and causes aimed at helping the poor and the underprivileged and yes up to her last moments in this world Maggie never failed me.
Maggie did not let the BIG C stops her from doing what she does best helping people and family. Maggie founded and serves as a Chairwoman of the AFTER SCHOOL MATTERS, and because of her work and dedication to helping people in need she received numerous awards and admiration of the hundreds of thousands if not millions of people not just in Chicago, and the United States but all over the world.
Chicago's most beloved mother , woman , and a friend is gone but her legacy continues and She will always be in our hearts and minds and she will forever be my ultimate idol. Maggie, The city of Chicago and the rests of the people who have benefited your benevolence and kindness of your heart will forever be grateful of you!
Good bye Maggie Daley you will never be forgotten!
No comments:
Post a Comment